ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Nike or Info?

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Nike or Info?
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:45:34 +1200

Only one is a small town in Ethiopia, the other is a small town in Nigeria.

http://nona.net/features/map/placedetail.1674422/Info/
http://nona.net/features/map/placedetail.2255298/Nike/

As far as our conversation yesterday about placename restrictions in .xxx, I'm relishing the notion that Hot is a place in Thailand.
--

                       -rr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Contact Info:
Ross Rader
Director, Research & Innovation