ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Dates for a possible physical meeting in Brussels

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Dates for a possible physical meeting in Brussels
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:57:13 +0000 GMT

Dear all, I would like to reach agreement now that TF members who are on
PDP-FEB 06. But not on new gTLD TF (should be short list) would be invited to
the extensive tutorial on contracts/agreements since that seems to be a
baseline of knowledge more critical for FEB06 than even DEC05. For instance,
for the BC, that would include Mike Roberts.

That would mean we need to ensure space for a few more players, but avoids
doing same presentations twice.
Regards,
Marilyn Cade