ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] GNSO Brussels Meeting: Evaluation

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pdp-pcceg-feb06@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] GNSO Brussels Meeting: Evaluation
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:44:57 +0200

Dear Colleagues

Firstly, thank you all so much for your attendance at the Brussels meeting -- from my side a very valuable exercise. In order to improve our meetings in future, I would be grateful if you could send to me and to Glen (gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxx). The key objective, for me, has been to improve our technical capacity, improve our communication using the online tools and improve our progress through the PDP process.

Kind regards.

Liz

1.  Meeting Room and Services

Were you happy with the set up, style and facilities? Was the food service up to your expectations? Would you like food and drinks in the meeting room? Was there anything else that could have been provided?

2.  Technical services

Leaving aside the obvious network problem on Friday morning, provide some feedback on the sound system, network connection, use of Shinkuro.

3.  Provision of documents

Did you have everything you needed to participated actively in the group? Was there anything else you needed?

What, if any pre-meeting documentation would you have liked? Can we dispense with paper copies in future meetings, starting with the Marrakesh meetings, if Shinkuro is fully loaded with all the relevant documents

4.  Meeting outputs

Did you feel that your attendance was effective? Do you prefer this style of meetings? Is there anything that you can suggest that would improve our meeting output?

5. Did you feel that your constituency was sufficiently represented?

6.  Anything else - please add your comments.

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel