ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Outcomes of the Brussels meeting on policies for contractual conditions

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Outcomes of the Brussels meeting on policies for contractual conditions
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 08:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Marilyn for this clarification; indeed I missed the
earlier debates within ICANN and it's important to have around
an "institutional memory" like yourself ;). Anyway, my point is
we need to come up with a definition that shows that gTLDs as
domains are "geography-blinded, don't pertain to any specific
region."

Mawaki