ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Technical specification

  • To: "Liz Williams" <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, owner-gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bruce Tonkin" <bruce.tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Technical specification
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:11:27 +0000 GMT

Dear liz,

I think we mentioned that there are existibg technical criteria from the
previous rounds. I highly recommend that staff post the exidting criteris in a
format, perhaps an excel page with criteria, and a space beside each criteria
for comment. I suspect as volunteers we are all struggling with the
organizational challenges of loooking into materials when we get a lot of links
to check out.

I am preparing for an ITU meeting and am struck with something we can discuss
at Council, but has applicability for our considerations for support. We donk
rely on links in the study groups on core materials. They get appended and
zipped. Helps to limit the frustrations of members in SGs.

Regards,
Marilyn Cade