[gtld-council] Meeting Evaluation
- To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [gtld-council] Meeting Evaluation
- From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:52:34 +0200
As we did after the Brussels meeting, I would be grateful if you
could send me back your views on the meeting. Your input helps us to
improve the meetings over the long term.
Kind regards and thank you very much for your help.
1. Meeting Room and Services
Were you happy with the set up, style and facilities?
Was the food service up to your expectations?
Was there anything else that could have been provided?
2. Technical services
Do you have any feedback on the sound system, network connection, use of
3. Provision of documents
Did you have everything you needed to participated actively in
Was there anything else you needed?
4. Meeting outputs
Did you feel that your attendance was effective?
Is there anything that you can suggest that would improve our meeting
5. Did you feel that your constituency was sufficiently
6. Anything else?
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob