ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] Follow-up of last week's committee call

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] Follow-up of last week's committee call
  • From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:52:35 +0200

Dear gTLD committee members,
During the call last Thursday, I promised to send a draft flowchart to the
list. Albeit a mere outline with all its flaws, I hope the attached can be
useful in our coming discussions. I've also taken the liberty to include the
pre-registration of IDN gTLD labels, as discussed in Amsterdam, just to get
an idea how that could map out in the context.
Needless to say, all comments and corrections would be warmly appreciated!
Very best regards
Olof