ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] CANCEL- New gTLDs Committee meeting MONDAY 20 November 2006 at 19:00 UTC

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] CANCEL- New gTLDs Committee meeting MONDAY 20 November 2006 at 19:00 UTC
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:53:29 +1100

Our normal practice for setting up teleconferences is to give at least 7
days notice.

As discussed on the GNSO Council call today, lets re-schedule for the
following week beginning Monday 27 Nov , and then also schedule some
time (e.g 3 hours) on Sunday 3 Dec to discuss the implementation
questions raised by ICANN staff.

It is noted that Dr Liz Williams will not have time to make any further
updates between the conference call and the meetings in Sao Paulo.  In
light of the staff feedback I think there is still work to do before it
is in a form for formal Council vote, but it is in a form as a WORKING
DOCUMENT that can be shared with constituencies in Sao Paulo.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin