ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Updated Final Report

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gtld-council] GNSO PDP Dec 05: Updated Final Report
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:51:53 +0100

Colleagues

Please find attached the updated draft Final Report.

After the inputs from Sao Paulo from a wide range of stakeholders, committee conference calls, staff inputs and other comments, the draft has been substantially restructured and simplified. Please note that the recommendations have been re-numbered to reflect the Committee's intent to focus on three elements -- principles, policy recommendations and implementation guidelines.

The document has been posted to the GNSO website's draft document page in case you can download a large document from here.

It has also been posted in the Shinkuro room for remote participation.

Of course, any questions about the document or the meeting in Los Angeles next week, please let me know.

I arrive in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon -- a public holiday in the US -- and will be in the Marina del Rey offices until the commencement of our meetings.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor