ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Revised Interim Meeting dates ,22 - 25 February 2007

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Revised Interim Meeting dates ,22 - 25 February 2007
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:26:12 -0500

Thanks Glen.  I will be in meetings in Florida through 21 January and will be
traveling on the 22nd so the soonest I could arrive in Marina del Rey is
Thursday evening and it might be late if I cannot change my flight from
Florida.  This will not be a problem for me if the PDPFeb06 work is done first
because I may not participate in that portion of the meeting, but I definitely
want to participate in the PDPDec05 work.

It would help me to know what the order of the work will be because that will
impact the changes I need to make in my return from Florida.

Chuck