ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

[gtld-council] RE: Forgotten issue in the new gTLD policy discussion

  • To: <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gtld-council] RE: Forgotten issue in the new gTLD policy discussion
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:04:28 +1100

Hello Mawaki,

Thanks for raising this.  This is part of the reason for holding the
meeting this week - ie to identify what pieces have inadvertently
"dropped" out or need to be added in the current draft.   As I
understood the plan was to add the material you produced on dealing with
supporting developing countries under implementation guidelines with
respect to approaches ICANN can consider to ensure appropriate diversity
in applications.

Lets discuss further in the committee on Friday when you are here.

Regards,
Bruce