ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] FW: [council] Next steps with the new gTLD recommendations

  • To: <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] FW: [council] Next steps with the new gTLD recommendations
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:00:24 -0400

What is wrong with voting on the whole package?  As Philip accurately
pointed out, a vote on one recommendation in isolation might be very
different than a vote on the total package.  We just need to make sure
that we have vetted all the issues on individual recommendations before
we get to that point; in other words, we should do everything we can to
reach rough consensus on wording that most of us can support.

Chuck Gomes