ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Recommendation 20
  • From: "Werner Staub (CORE)" <werner.staub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 00:26:28 +0200

Dear all,

One additional reason for "may" instead of "will" is the fact that given application may be the victim of staged opposition.

Regards,

Werner

Gomes, Chuck wrote:
One of the points I forgot to make on the New gTLD call today was this: We suggested changing "must be rejected" with "may be rejected". The original wording seemed to imply that it was automatic which I don't think was intended. Chuck Gomes "This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the original transmission."

--
---
CORE Internet Council of Registrars   http://corenic.org