ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gtld-council] Updated work schedule: conference calls 6 & 20

• To: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Updated work schedule: conference calls 6 & 20
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 13:34:32 -0400

Hi,

While, as Chuck indicated in his note, there had been agreement on the discussion group for #6 meeting again, there had been not been such agreement for #20.

I see no problem with the #20 discussion group meeting if they feel there is something to be gained by doing so. Perhaps some on list conversation will indicate whether there is any value in such a call.

thanks for setting them up.

a.

On 15 jul 2007, at 13.23, Liz Williams wrote:

Hello everyone

It seems that a set of conference calls to deal with outstanding issues on recommendation 6 & 20 would be useful. Please see suggested times below and please refer to my previous email for the start point of those discussions. I can co-ordinate both calls if necessary but would ask that a member of each group report to the Committee meeting on Thursday 19 July.

Given the current work schedule of other GNSO calls, I suggest two sequential calls on Wed 18 July

Recommendation 6 small group: 15:00 UTC (08:00 LA/San Francisco, 11:00 EDT/Washington DC, 12:00 Buenos Aires, 17:00 CEST/Brussels/ Oslo, 01:00 Melbourne, next day.)

Recommendation 20 small group: 16:30 UTC (09:30 LA/San Francisco, 12:30 EDT/Washington DC, 13:30 Buenos Aires, 18:30 CEST/Brussels/Oslo)

I hope that this will suit the majority -- it is almost impossible to schedule something that is perfect but this should suit the main protagonists for each group.

I will proceed with having the GNSO Secretariat send out call details ASAP.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN - Brussels
+32 2 234 7874 tel
+32 2 234 7848 fax
+32 497 07 4243 mob

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy