ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table - new IGP (h)

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Updated recommendation table - new IGP (h)
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

That was about the question/concern I raised on the last
committee's call you were on (but also prior to that on this
list) regarding the phrase:

"there would be a likelihood (of detriment)"

But I will be submitting a public comment and you or other
members of the committee will have another chance to address
that, if you will.

Mawaki