ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

Unlimited pricing?

  • To: <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Unlimited pricing?
  • From: Katy Smith <katysmith_4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:43:00 +0000

I can’t believe this is even being considered, it’s a ludicrous idea.

Well may be not for ICANN, the registries and registrars who will make massive
profits, but for all the registrants that ICANN should be protecting from these
very conducts… Remember those registrants that have been paying your ICANN fee
for years?

ICANN already tried to pull this stunt once before and the opposition then
should have taught you some thing, but I guess not…why am I not surprised?
These fees will destroy millions of web businesses. Business that registrants
have worked hard to build, not ICANN or the registry or registrar, but the
REGISTANTS HARD WORK.

Why should you take a cut? Only one reason because you’re greedy.

THINK HARD about what your doing ICANN!

Katy Smith
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!