ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

DO NOT DO IT

  • To: <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DO NOT DO IT
  • From: "Ray Robertson" <RRobertson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 08:29:54 -0600

This gTLD stuff is not a very good idea, it will expose consumers to numerous
new and unknown threats through phishing.

Raphael 'Ray' Robertson, CCNA, MCITP:EA
Network Manager, Tyndall Federal Credit Union
Phone: 850-747-4107, x8107
How's my service? Click the link to answer a short Service Survey- It's quick
and confidential!
http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB227FJYJPASX

This survey is related to my service to you only. Tyndall will never ask you
for your account information via phone or email and this survey does not ask
you for account information.