ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-guide]

International Olympic Committee's Comments and Questions Regarding proposed gTLDs

  • To: <gtld-guide@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: International Olympic Committee's Comments and Questions Regarding proposed gTLDs
  • From: "Jim Bikoff" <JBikoff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:39:10 -0500

Dear Sir:

Enclosed are the International Olympic Committee's comments and
questions regarding the proposed generic Top Level Domains. We look
forward to receiving your answers to the Committee's concerns and
questions, and to working with you to help protect the owners of famous
trademarks.

If we may clarify any matters for you, please do not hesitate to contact
us.

Sincerely,

James L. Bikoff
Silverberg, Goldman & Bikoff, LLP