Comments: Data Escrow Requirements
- To: <gtld-transition@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Comments: Data Escrow Requirements
- From: "Laura Arkoosh" <Laura.Arkoosh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:42:22 -0000
The following are NCC Group's comments regarding the Data Escrow
* 4.7 Compression and Encryption
* Specify that when the data is released to ICANN it is to
* Note to what level of encryption is expected.
* 6 Verification Procedures
* Specify that ICANN will provide a script for the
* Note that within that 48 hour time period Escrow Agent
should try to solve any failed verifications with Registry Operator
prior to notifying ICANN.
* Specify what happens when a correction is not received;
is the escrow agent to track this?
* 1 Identity of Escrow Agent
* Specify that ICANN will sign into the escrow agreement
as a contracting party.
* 6 Release of Deposits
* Upon a release ICANN will be invoiced, not the Registry
Operator. In this case the Registry Operator will most likely be out of
* Specify that the full set of deposit is to be released.
* Specify if there is a retention schedule for full and
I hope this is helpful, please let me know if you would like anything
NCC Group, Inc.
1731 Technology Drive, Suite 880
San Jose, CA 95110
Direct: 408.441.4660 x111
Ask me about Active Escrow!
Escrow Account Executive
NCC Group Inc
1731 Technology Drive
Tel: (408) 441-4660 ext:111
Fax: (408) 441-4658
This email is sent for and on behalf of NCC Group, Inc.
This message (which includes any attachments) is intended only for the
designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information
and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality
protections. If you are not a designated recipient, you may not review, use,
copy or distribute this message. If you received this in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.
For more information about NCC Group please visit www.nccgroupusa.com