ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

xxx domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxx domain
  • From: eagleswings07@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:27:57 -0400 (EDT)

Lillian cardona
204 anderson avenue
fairview, NJ 07022-1498

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

It concerns me that this type of domain is even being considered when we
have so much destructive habits.

This is not safe for women nor children as pornography is
an addiction and not a solution to the problem.  This proposal will not
protect children and families from Internet pornography and will likely
lead to greater exposure, addiction and family breakdown.  Seek help and
Jesus while he may be found.  If you really had the best interest toward
humanity itself you would not even consider this proposal.

Sincerely,

Lillian