ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Total depravity

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Total depravity
  • From: kathrynburnell@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:17:52 -0400 (EDT)

Kathryn Burnell
23356 Ne 24th Pl
Sammamish, WA 98074-4460

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

To whom it may concern:

PLEASE do not consider a website with a XXX sexual content. WHAT good
could possibly come from it? A further degradation of women and the family
is not needed online or anywhere. What people fill there minds with
becomes reality, we don't need more predators on the streets. What of the
children, is this something you want your children/grandchildren to view?
No amount of money can condone this action and moral degradation to
society.

Thank you for reading and considering my thoughts, may God continue to
bless America.

Kathryn

Sincerely,

Kathryn Burnell