ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot xxx domain name

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot xxx domain name
  • From: mike.griffith419@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:42:57 -0400 (EDT)

Michael Griffith
14707 ne Bonanza rd.
Brush Prairie, WA 98606-9693

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 Dear Madam or Sir,

Please reconsider the dot xxx domain idea.  There is no evidence it would
lesson the pornography problem and marital breakdown.  It is thought it
would likely worsen the problem and increase exposure  to  children.   I
strongly oppose the idea of a dot xxx domain name.  Thank you for allowing
me to express my point of view and taking the time to consider it.

Sincerely,

Michael Griffith
360.514.9211