ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

dot-xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: dot-xxx
  • From: campbell615@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:57:51 -0400 (EDT)

Matt Campbell
117 S Lake Dr
Antioch, CA 94509-2049

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

 Dear ICANN representative,
                                         Gandhi built a list entitled "7
Blunders of the World That Lead To Violence" Number 4 on the list is
"Commerce without morality."  I believe that you can probably see the
relationship between the pornagraphy "industry" and the violence and/or
destructive behavior that ultimately follow.

To promote pornography or set it apart further by giving it a special
label will only deepen its distinction. To set up the few who will profit
over the destruction of many makes no sense and will ultimately provide a
negative tipping point for a society that is already fragmented with
financial, moral, and physical burdens.

Don't be a part of driving our country further into the decline we are in.

Sincerely,

Matt