ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Concern About Proposal

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Concern About Proposal
  • From: "Carol Cobb" <cwcobb@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:38:35 -0400

I am very concerned about the proposed dot-xxx domain.  The increased
availability of pornography can only bring harm to families.  This addiction
is skyrocketing among adult males.  Why would we want to make it even easier
to access this trash?  Pornography is not only detrimental to families but
it is very demeaning to women.

I am especially concerned about the increased risk of exposure to our
children.

Please do not pollute our families with pornography.

Sincerely,

Carol Cobb