ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Phornography

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Phornography
  • From: guzby1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:22:53 -0400 (EDT)

Luis Guzman
1109 Glendon Way
South Pasadena, CA 91030-3131

April 1, 2010

ICANN Options

 ICANN Options:

Since you are considering creating a dot-xxx top-level domain. I'd like to
express my concern about the terrible outcome of this decision, which
basically legitimize the porno industry because, this proposal will not
protect children and families from Internet pornography and will likely
lead to greater exposure, addiction and family breakdown.

Sincerely,

Luis Guzman
626 403 7136