ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No domain for pornography Please!

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No domain for pornography Please!
  • From: Jenny Berkebile <berke3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 09:46:47 -0400

To Whom It May Concern:

I believe we should be doing everything in our power to eliminate pornography and it's negative influences in our society. Please do not take action to grant the pornography industry with their own domain on the internet. In fact, you should be doing all you can to rid society of this evil.

Sincerely,
Jenny Berkebile