ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX a BAD IDEA

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX a BAD IDEA
  • From: s hoffman <bruinsheryl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:32:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sirs at ICANN,
I am writing today to say I have seen first-hand how pornography can break up a
marriage and break up a family.  Creating a pornography web field .XXX is an
extremely destructive idea.  Don't do it.  Rather, be the Protectors of those
who use the internet: our loved ones.
Thank you for choosing the value of a life over the value of a dollar.
Sincerely,
Sheryl ToneyBusiness Woman and Mother of 4