ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX domain for pornography

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX domain for pornography
  • From: Rtyconsulting@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:09:14 EDT

Dear Members of the Board of ICANN:

Please do not establish a XXX domain for pornography.

As a Special Agent for the FBI I investigated Organized Crime and
Pornography for over 23 years of my almost 26 career of serving our  Country.

Those individuals who are involved in the production and/or distribution
of adult hardcore pornography on the Internet or any other means, by the
very nature of what they do, can be investigated, prosecuted and convicted of
the Interstate Transportation of Obscene Matter, Conspiracy,  and
Racketeering.

It has been my experience as an FBI Agent and in my research since my
retirement as a Professor at a major university teaching the Investigation of
Obscenity, that "there is no such thing as just an obscenity case."    I have
never worked an investigation involving adult hardcore pornography that
there were not other crimes involved, many of which included skimming, money
laundering, public corruption, prostitution, sexual exploitation of
children,  drug violations, murder, and human trafficking, to name a few.
I have found this to be true in these investigations many years prior to my
 years as an Agent and constantly
occurring since.

Since Organized Crime established a west coast base of operations in the
San Fernando Valley just north of Los Angeles, California in the early 1960's
 for the production and distribution of adult hardcore pornography, the
pornography rackets ( all those involved in pornography) have constantly
strived  to legitimize this racketeering activity.  It is agreed among law
enforcement and through research that over 80% of all the adult hardcore
pornography in the world is produced and distributed from the San Fernando
Valley.

In addition to the aforementioned information,  there is a great deal  of
research that I can send you or refer you to regarding the residual/secondary
 effects of adult hardcore pornography on the moral, social, economic and
national security of our country.

Please do not assist in the legitimizing of XXX pornography.
If I can be of any further assistance or help please do not hesitate to
contact me.

Sincerely,
Roger Truman Young, Special Agent, FBI retired
Consultant/Trainer/Speaker
3983 S. McCarran Blvd. #252
Reno, Nevada 89502
Cell  775-544-0749