ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

NO XXX domain

  • To: "Members of the Board" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO XXX domain
  • From: "Julie Sanford" <ejm4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:09:07 -0500

Members of the Board

Do NOT expand pornography on the Internet. Since existing pornography with .com
sites would not have to give up their .com sites in order to get a .xxx site,
too, all this would do is greatly increase pornography on the Internet.

Protect our kids. There is more than enough pornography on the Internet. If
anything, you should be reducing the amount of pornography on the Internet, NOT
expanding it.

This is about our children - our most precious resource.

Do the right thing.

Protect our kids.

Please do not create a .XXX domain.

Sincerely,