ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Stop Pornography

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Stop Pornography
  • From: "Ron Barton" <ron.barton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:23:39 -0600

This exploitation of pornography must be stopped!  I became addicted to
pornography at the age of 13 that gave me a completely false interpretation of
what love was.  Because of this false interpretation of love I got drawn into
the wrong crowd of people when I started college that introduced me to drugs.
From that point I had to drop out of college to support my habits which in turn
got me into deeper trouble with the law.  I ended up in jail 6 different times,
I was in 8 automobile accidents totaling out 3 cars, and totaled out a
motor-cycle with a head on with a car.  It finally took the loss of my eyesight
before I discovered what real love was.

I know from experience that pornography can ruin lives so it needs to be
stopped!

Sincerely,

Ron Barton
7068 S. Lafayette Way