ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

[no subject]

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • From: Renee Cole <countrygirl70637@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 19:34:25 -0700 (PDT)

Please do not create a website for pornograhy. We will see the rise in sexual
and physical abuse as well as broken lives that this threat to society has
created.
This is just another avenue for sexual predators to take advantage of or to
satisfy their sickening habits.
If you do this, think of all the broken lives that you will have been a part of
destroying.
Thank You for letting me express my opinion.
D. Cole