ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

XXX.TLD

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX.TLD
  • From: Admin <members@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:53:45 -0700

I sincerely request that you do not issue the XXX. TLD for the following reasons:

1. The XXX TLD will in no way stop access to pornography by children.
2. It's an obvious attempt by people without a thorough knowledge of the adult industry making money at the expense of the adult industry, under the guise of child protection. 3.We do not need yet another TLD as most TLD's have many thousands if not millions of available domains still available.