ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.xxx proposal

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx proposal
  • From: Roy <kingcod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 09:06:34 +1000

Hi ICANN,
I note the following:
1. Your policies shape the future, destruction or uplifting society.
2. To choose destruction look at Sodom and Gomorrah, totally perverted.
3. To choose uplifting look at the principles of the bible.
4. Making a legal .xxx porn channel means you are racist towards immorality, and have to provide for it to prove you are not. How pathetic! 5. The porn industry will throw $millions at you to help you decide. Well stand them off, and show your metal that we are keeping a good society for our children, regardless of the cost.
6. Legalising porn ensures your own destruction in the end.
Make wise decisions
Yours Roy Clark
Australia

www.everlastingcomputing.com