ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

no to .xxxdomain.

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: no to .xxxdomain.
  • From: Helen McKelleher <hmckelleher@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:40:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,  We can well do without the establishment of the proposed .xxxdomain
website. Those involved in this pornographic industry have no thought for what
is true or good or right for society - they are only interested in profits, $
signs.                It has been well researched the debilitating
de-humanising de-sensitising effects that pornography in its deviant forms has
on the human psyche. Depression, anxiety self-harm etc. note the e.g. of Wayne
Frankum Strathfield massacre Sydney, Australia.               As a mother of
four children I do not want or need or expect , vigilance of the internet
screen, to be added to my responsibilitys as a parent. I believe I speak for
most parents on this key issue.Regards Helen McKelleher.