ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I am opposed to the .xxx domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I am opposed to the .xxx domain
  • From: James Schul <jcschul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:23:15 -0700 (PDT)

To Whom It May Concern:

I am bothered because ICANN is, once again, considering the establishment of a
".xxx" domain for pornography.  I think this is wrongheaded.  A .xxx domain
will increase the amount of pornography on the internet and make it more
available to adults and children.  Pornography does not deserve a home on the
Internet.

Please give this your utmost consideration for the sake of our young--and
vulnerable--children.

Sincerely,

James C. Schul
Dayton, Ohio