ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

.XXX domain for pornography

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX domain for pornography
  • From: "Joanne Vossler" <manajo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:55:58 GMT

Dear friends, I am appalled at the attempt of ICANN to establish a .XXX domain
for pornogrphy. I pray that thousands and thousands of Americans will express
their outrage and opposition to such a move. It is difficult enough to protect
our children from harm, but to further expose our young people as well as
adults, to such filth is unthinkable.  It's hard for me  to tune in to the
media and  view the terrible things that have happened as a result of the
above, and these sick individuals want more license to sell their wares.!!  God
help you in your efforts to stop them!
                                                        Joanne Vossler, Holmes
Beach, Florida