ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I Strongly Oppose the .XXX Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Strongly Oppose the .XXX Domain
  • From: Ron <leatherneck7476@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 04:12:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Members of the Board of ICANN:

I am writing to ask you to not allow .XXX.  I worked in group homes for abused
and neglected teen girls and all of the sexually abused girls had been exposed
to porn by the abuser as they used it to force the girls to try sexual acts in
the porn or tell the girl "see this is ok, everybody's doing it".  Please stop
the .XXX.

Ron