ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Establishment of new domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Establishment of new domain
  • From: "Linda Reichart" <lreichart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:20:16 -0400

Dear Members of the Board of ICANN:

I am writing to express my opposition to the establishment of a new .xxx
domain.  This will only increase the amount of pornography on the internet,
and further harm our children and families as this obscene material is
expanded.  I would like to see the Department of Justice prosecute the
existing porn sites, but since they don't do that, it's highly unlikely they
will enforce obscenity laws in this new domain.

Thanks,

Linda Reichart