ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I Oppose the .XXX Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Oppose the .XXX Domain
  • From: "mcapinc@xxxxxxxx" <mcapinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:44:25 GMT

To Whom It May Concern:

I write to add my voice to those expressing concern about the creation of an
.xxx domain, now under consideration.  We applaud the concern about the dangers
of pornography and the desire to try to protect the innocent, but we believe
this is not a good solution.  It is likely to increase the amount of porn and
perhaps even the ease of access to it.  Please reconsider, and work to find a
better way.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Peggy Cairns
www.mcap1.com
301-439-8475

The Maryland Coalition Against Pornography is a volunteer based organization.
Focused on the Nation's Capital Region, we work to protect children, families
and communities from the devastating effects of pornography by:
. Educating the public
. Encouraging enforcement of federal and local obscenity and child pornography
laws.
. Taking appropriate action against businesses that deal in pornographic
materials.
. Supporting businesses that do not distribute pornographic materials.
. Supporting federal and state legislation to control obscenity and child
pornography.
. Providing help for those struggling with addiction to pornography.
. Protecting minors against exposure to pornography

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bcdb00a3c4d3f485bst01vuc