ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I Oppose the .XXX Domain

  • To: "'icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx'" <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I Oppose the .XXX Domain
  • From: "Bentz, Becki" <BBentz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:40:04 -0400

Dear Members of the Board of ICANN:

I am writing to urge you to kill the proposal of the .XXX domain. Pornography
is already everywhere one looks.  Husbands and wives have a hard time keeping
their marriages together as it is without adding another website to entice.
Hard core pornography is not accurate in any way shape or form as to how to
love and care about women.  It destroys the idea of Mom & Dad having a loving
home and secure place for the children. I do not want any children or adults to
have easier access, and volumes more, to lies that pornography teaches as the
norm.

I firmly believe that my precious granddaughters are at risk EVERY day of their
lives to sick predators and pedophiles because "watching" was no longer
stimulating enough.

Please do everything you can to kill the proposal of the .XXX domain.  The
majority of the population prefers it NOT be on the internet.

Thank you for reading this and for your consideration of my views.

Sincerely,

Rebecca L. Bentz

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential
and/or privileged
and may contain confidential health information.
This email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization
named as addressee.
If you have received this email in error please notify Watson Clinic
immediately
by return message to the sender or to administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Watson Clinic.
Confidential health information is protected by state and federal law,
including, but not limited to:
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related
regulations.