ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

DO NOT CREATE .XXX DOMAIN

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: DO NOT CREATE .XXX DOMAIN
  • From: "Greg \"Smythe\" Smith" <smythe0409@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 05:22:37 -0700 (PDT)

I am strongly against the creation of a .xxx domain for pornographic websites.

I do not believe that the creation of such a domain will regulate or control
porn on the internet nor do I think it will clean up the .com domains.

If anything, creation of .xxx will just increase the accessibility & number of
pornographic internet sites rather than decrease or regulate them.

Please do not create a .xxx domain.

C-ya,

Smythe

Gregory Smith