ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I
  • From: Diane Indermuhle <dianerm41@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:57:06 -0700 (PDT)

I do not support having a separate web domain for pornography.  It is
disappointing that someone would consider making pornography even more
available.  This is something that ruins people, ruins families and ruins
children's lives.  It seems to have become an epidemic.  Those who promote this
activity in any way are promoting evil.  Surely our Heavenly Father must be so
saddened to see this sin promoted. I would be heartbroken if one of my children
allowed their body to be used in such a way.  Please stand on the side of truth.

Sincerely,

Diane Indermuhle, RN