ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I oppose the XXX domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I oppose the XXX domain
  • From: "longwatcher" <longwatcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:18:17 -0400

I oppose the XXX Domain because I believe it will ultimately allow further
control over the internet by governments in what should be a open system
free from all but parental only control.

I also believe that it is specifically being promoted for a specific
companies interests and not the whole of the internet's.

Finally, I believe it is unnecessary and will be abused.

Thanks for your business,

Tim Dolan

AKA Longwatcher

For Pleasure Paradox