ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

No XXX domain

  • To: <icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No XXX domain
  • From: "Chris Perver" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:41:20 +0100

Please do not create the XXX domain. I believe doing so would only fill the
coffers of the pornographic
industry by increasing the number of pornographic websites on the internet.
The material is far too
easily accessable as it is. Having struggled with pornography myself, I know
first hand how it demeans
women and destroys men. Porn leaves you feeling empty and dead inside, and
craving more and more
extreme highs. It destroys relationships, and is no doubt partly responsible
for fuelling attacks against
women and children in this country. No more, please.