ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

I Oppose the .XXX Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I Oppose the .XXX Domain
  • From: "Matt Thomas-oulight@xxxxxxxx" <oulight@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:34:03 GMT

Dear ICANN,

I do not believe giving porn their own domain will help the moral fiber of our
nation, but only attract attention to a growing problem.

I believe in the first amendment, but we don't have to cater to those who are
preying upon our families either.  I would prefer a nationwide ban on
pornography, but would temporarily settle for not advancing their cause.  I use
filters on my computers, but many do not, and don't realize the access their
loved ones have to porn.

Thanks,

Matt Thomas
40, married with three children
One Diet Secret!
Simple weight loss trick to lose 12 pounds in 30 days
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4bd5889f74ab0155e76st05vuc