ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Opposed to .xxx stld

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Opposed to .xxx stld
  • From: Support <kenji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:10:03 -0700

Hello,

I am a part-time webmaster (active in the adult industry) and a part-time tech
support rep for a hosting company that hosts a lot of adult websites.

I strongly believe that the proposed .xxx stld will have a negative impact on
my business and the business of my company's clients.

I believe that ICANN was well within its rights to deny ICM's application in
the 2007 ICANN Board meeting in Lisbon.

I say NO to the .xxx stld!

regards,
Kenji