ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Adult webmaster says NO to .xxx tld

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Adult webmaster says NO to .xxx tld
  • From: Eric <enrique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:33:30 -0400

ICANN,

Please do NOT approve the .xxx tld.

We, adult webmasters, did not ask for a .xxx tld and we will not accept it.
There is no support for the ICM proposal in the adult webmaster community.

The only people who want the .xxx tld are the ICM and registrars who hope to
make money off of it. These people are not part of the adult industry, so their
emails should be ignored.

On a personal note: I will never buy a .xxx domain but I will go after every
.xxx version of the .com and .net domains I own for TM infringement. (and if I
win, I will NOT renew the .xxx domain). The ICM proposal, if approved, will
hurt my business, so I will do everything legally possible to fight them.

sicnerely,
Eric / Enrique M.