ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

The only reasonable thing to do is deny .xxx

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: The only reasonable thing to do is deny .xxx
  • From: Mike South <mikesouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 21:05:18 -0400

It should be abundantly apparent by now that ICM registry does NOT have the support of the industry that this domain is targeted for meaning that the only reasonable thing ICANN can do is deny it once and for all.

What the independent panel ruled was based on the erroneous assumption that ICM Registry had the support of our industry (adult). They never had our support, nor do they have it now.

Please do the right thing and deny this application and make it final.

Mike South

A Gun Totin Libertarian Pornographer.