ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

NO .XXX sTLD

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NO .XXX sTLD
  • From: NiteOwl <niteowl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 01:16:28 -0700

In regards to the ICM Application for the .XXX sTLD, please, No No No.

This application is a wolf in sheep's clothing that would give ICM an unfair advantage and would devastate small independent domain owners. Like previous applications for a .sex and .xxx tld, it would open a can of worms that should not be open. Please reject this application!

Like so many I have talked with, I firmly believe this is a bad idea that should die. No one I have talked with wants this and if this passes, something is terribly wrong.

niteowl@xxxxxxxxx