ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[icm-options-report]

Note NO to Triple X Domain

  • To: icm-options-report@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Note NO to Triple X Domain
  • From: gracewrks <gracewrks@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

To Whom It May Concern:

I support Option #3 of the March 25, 2010, submitted by ICANN for public
comment.

ICM, the sponsor of the .XXX, never satisfied the sponsorship requirements and
criteria for a sponsored Top Level Domain.  ICM's application was denied by the
ICANN Board on the merits of an open and transparent forum, therefore I am
asking you to oppose ICM's proposition to establish the .XXX domain.

Sincerely,

Susan Hinson